Packman PM200 AGVs are easy to adapt to your transportation needs.
Packman AGVs are developed for the harsh industrial environment. The vehicle is resistant to moisture, sand and dust and can easily withstand industrial practice.
- Payloads up to 150 kg
- Max speed 1.5 m/s (5 km/h)
- Payloads sizxe up to 40x60 cm
- +/- 1cm target accuracy at docks with BlueBotics navigation system.
- Easily adjusted for loads with larger and smaller dimensions and with larger weights. Ask us about the specific possibilities for your transport.
- Modular concept with 4 mounting pounts on top of the AGV with M6 thread, ethernet, 1x input 1x output and 27V battery supply
- Several options available like a lift with 5cm stroke, rollertracks and customs docking methods to transfer payloads
- Integrated safety with bumpers and a safety laser
- ANTlab is included
The AutoLoader makes 24/7 logistics possible
The autoloader system is designed for use with the Packman AGV.
Warning light and sound for crossing traffic
- Very bright LED lights in red, yellow and green. Any combination is possible
- Horn with 100 db but very short puls.
- All functions controlled from the map in ANTlab
- Operational for all vehicles in the fleet.
- Up to 200 vehicles
- Accepts missions for a payload from pickup to dropoff from any WMS-system (work planning and scheduling) that can produce a http-string
- Well documented http-protocol with various examples
- Shares maps with all vehicles in the fleet
- Manages traffic on crossings
- Controls remote I/O at docking stations
- Can use various methods to schedule missions